Monday, May 6, 2013

Manic Monday #3

Manic Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Turn The Page, where we get to decide who the 
next Indie/Self-Published author featured will be! 

So here we are again, another Monday. Am I the only one who feels like the weeks are flying? Normally I wouldn't mind this...like say when it was bitter cold outside and the overcast days continued to drag on, one after another. However, Now that we are well into spring and the sun is shining, and everything is in bloom I want it all to slow down. I want spring to take a time out so I can continue to enjoy all the flowers on the trees (Ohioans, how about the dogwoods this year-Whoa!) before they are replaced by green leaves and hotter days. Not that it ever gets really hot here, but spring is just so tantalizing I can't help but want to savor it! As for it being Monday, it is a beautiful day, but I am off to work soon where I will spend my entire day well into the evening and well, that makes it another Manic Monday! 

The chosen Indie/Self-Published Author for
Manic Monday Week #2 is:
                               
M.L. Gardner & Jane Carrington - Simply Mine 
Congratulations M.L. Gardner & Jane Carrington 












Monday May 6, 2013 Manic Monday Picks


1. Lindsay's Choice - Laurel Peterson
2. Other Echoes - Noe Dearden
3. Hold On - Amelia Mysko


* If you've read it, tell us what you thought and tell me which book should be chosen as our Manic Monday Indie/Self-Published Author Feature for Week #4

Also, Tell me if you've found outstanding Indie books (for FREE or PAID) that you think deserve a spotlight in our Manic Monday. 

Please leave your choice in the comment section by Sunday and I will announce the Manic Monday Winner next Monday with the new list!

No comments:

Post a Comment